My Weekend via Instagram #1
(left to right, top to bottom)
1. Cooked Sop Merah for lunch a.k.a “Red Soup” which consists of potatoes, carrots, celery, chicken, sausage and spam in a tomato based soup.
2. Ate at Ippudo for the second time ever. Thought we should go in early to avoid the lines but when we got there at 5:30pm - the line was no where to be seen. The ramen is definitely tasty but a little bit pricey. At least $15 for one bowl.
3. Watched Red Bull Flying Bach at State Theatre. Such an interesting show where they mixed classical music with breakdancing.
4. Lunch at Hurricane’s which was the first of many ‘bad’ things we ate on Sunday. Haha
5. After Hurricane’s, we had a macaron at Zumbo, gelato at Messina and finally, a mocha at The Rocks. Total pig-out day!
6. Dinner was at Sake Restaurant where we celebrated Kelen & Joe’s 9th wedding anniversary. It was a nice way to end the weekend!